BT Xmas Concert at the Royal Albert Hall Cheap Tickets near Stage for Sale .

Due to work, i am unable to go to see the BT Christmas Concert Thursday night 13 December at the Royal Albert Hall. I have 4 great located seats for this great performance located in the best area of the Royal Albert Hall Front row near the stage, so getting a great view and hearing a great sound. Even though i paid out far more than the face value price of £42.50. (printed on the front of the ticket) and also the booking fee on top, I am happy to do a deal either for singles, a pair or all 4, just let me know by ringing me and on no answer please e-mail me where i will reply swiftly. Please ring me for a ticket arrangement that works for you and also e-mail me where i will get back to you swiftly. - I am based in central London. Thanks Philip 07528 113 194